Saturday 19 February 2011

Wild Boar?

Hi!

I recently bought some Gormiti figures at my local Tescos and painted this fellow up to use in a fantasy project but thought it might be suitable as a big boar guy in Critter Commandos!

Wildling Front

Wildling Rear

He could be useful as a character model and is cartoony enough to fit in with the official miniatures! I am now tempted to see if I can find some pig/boar figures to add to the lineup so I can field a herd of grunters in Critter Commandos!

The figure itself is rather nicely sculpted and really shines once its been repainted!

All the best!

1 comment:

  1. Love it ! I dig the toonish style of gormittis, I myself modded an repainted a tree-man gormiti long ago to fit my cartoon style miniatures.

    Sad to see there's not much stuff going on about CC / C.tek.

    ReplyDelete