Sunday 9 January 2011

The Ratzi Menace!

Hello! This is my first post onto this Group that Steve has wonderfully started.

So, I have been painting Critter Commandos miniatures since Thursday last week. It would seem they like to paint themselves as I have already finished quite a few of them!

To start with, the Ratzis! I bought a blister pack of them from Spirit Games, it only had 4 in it, but since that packs release another bigger pack has been released with more wonderful Ratzis in it!


Apologies for the poor picture quality!

At the moment, I am painting up the Gorillas. They are lovely (big) miniatures with an awful lot of character. When those are photographed, I will hopefully photograph these again and upload 'em all!

Like Richard, I am going to try and sculpt up some Critter Commandos miniatures. I don't want to reveal too much until they are finished, but I do hope you lot like them!

Cheers guys
Rob

2 comments:

  1. Cracking paint jobs!

    I am rethinking my dislike for the RATZIs!

    All the best!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good show old boy!
    They are rather fun miniatures mate, this photo doesn't do them justice at all!

    Cheers
    Rob

    ReplyDelete